What is a chocolate chip cookie recipe that you use that is "the worlds best cookie recipe??" :)

I'm talking about... melt in your mouth, big ooey gooey yummy mmmm cookie :)

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Food & Drink

• my favorite is oatmeal chocolate chip with nuts

find any oatmeal cookie recipe, substitute chocolate chips instead of raisins & add nuts.
    these go SO fast at my house & are requested every time there is an event. They are definitely my family's favorite!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I have Martha Stewart's cookie cookbook and the "Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies" recipe is really good. I just made some with my boys today! I'll try to paraphrase it for you:

2 1/4 cups flour
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1 cup unsalted butter, room temp
    1/2 granulated sugar
    1 cup packed light brown sugar
    1 teaspoon coarse salt
    2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
    2 large eggs
    2 cups chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semisweet)

350 degree oven, whisk together flour and baking soda, combine butter and sugars in mixer until pale and fluffy then add in salt, vanilla and eggs, mix until blended, then mix in flour then stir in chocolate chips. Bake on baking sheets lined with parchment paper until edges are golden and middle is soft (10-12 minutes). Let cool on sheets on wire racks for 2 minutes then move cookies to wire racks to cool rest of the way.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 3:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My favorite is the Nestle Toll House Recipe. I have tried all different recipes and always go back to that one
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I have not baked cookies in such a long time however, I did follow the toll house recipe and it went together so smoothly they are baking right now and smelling so good I can't wait. The kids can't wait! lets hope the batter gets baked b4 we eat it all!!!.....Julie
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 8:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2009