pregnant or the pill just messing with me? Ortho tri lo

i take ortho tri lo and i have for a while now, since may 07. i ve always gotten my period when i'd take the white pills at the end, even tho itd only be maybe a day or two, i always got well, last month for my period i got maybe a little spotting for half a day and that was it. i was suppose to have my period this weekend now and didnt get anything at all. my body felt like it was having a period, like the aching and i was rather exhausted and grouchy, but not actual period. should i go get a test and just see if im pregnant?
i was suppose to have my period this weekend but i didnt. i was taking the white pills from my pack but i had sex on saturday (still would have been a white pill) and i should have started a new pack sunday but i dont have my perscription i have to find it and call it in and wait a week to restart my pack. is there a chance i could get pregnant (assuming im not already) ??

Bran6903

Asked by Bran6903 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you took your pill every day, your probably not pregnant. When i was on the pill, there were times i missed my period all together. It usually says in the fold out pice of paper that comes w/ the b/c, to keep taking your pills even if you don't have your period during your "white pill" stage. So, just keep taking your pills. If you missed your pill a few days, i would be a little worried.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I doubt that your pregnant. Having sex when your expecting you period can sometimes delay it as well. Stress, change in enviroment, even a lack in activity can alter your period, i was on the same thing and i would get my period some months and not others, you might want to talk to your doctor, sometimes a weight gain.loss can also affect your period and pills as diff levels of estrogen are needed/
    JoslinIrene77

Answer by JoslinIrene77 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2009