Family problems

Do you have a Brother or Sister that you just can't stand? You have different personalities. I can't stand one of my older sisters because she gets brain washed so easily and doesn't like someone only because of what our other sister said when that someone never did anything to her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG I am one of 7 kids.... I cannot STAND 3 of my syblings... I mean not at all. Two I never even talk to and the other one calls me about 2 times a year and I can barely be cordial to her. I mean, at least the other two have the courtesy of leaving me alone, but the one, OMG..... I think Satan is making a special hell for all the lies she's been caught in. It's like, are you effin kidding me?? Like she told my new DH that when I was sick 10 years ago that she came to my house every 2 weeks to wash my dainties (she lives 500 miles away)... I called her on it right there and she just went "OMG, I can't believe you don't remember that"...... and I'm just like "WTF.... you NEVER came to my house!" She's so judgmental, and brags all the time about her "Lexus" and her big house she had built - well her Lexus is 5 years old and her house - in foreclosure.

Ahhhh Karma.
    Anonymous

• I have a cousin like this! Always starting drama and she can't keep her nose out of other people business. It's a running joke with our family that if we want to know something we say go ask her because she'll know! She's pissed off so many people by doing this but she doesn't get it. In high school one of my cousins didn't like another girl,and our drama cousin heard about it through the grapevine and after that always hated on this girl even though she had no idea what the fight was about! They got sent to the principal and everything and she couldn't even tell them why she didn't like this girl, she had no reason!
    Anonymous

• I need to say the certain someone she's an ass about is our own mother. Stupid bitch she is. Hate her.
    Anonymous

• i only have an older brother and a smaller step brother.

my big brother lives halfway across the country and we only see one another at christmas. we are both excited to see each other, but by the end of the visit we have had enough. but we both try to be civil to the other, for my mom and my son.

my step brother and i see each other at least once a month, we get along really well, but he gets along with everyone, he hardly says a word to anyone, maybe that's way we get along so well, i always have to have the last word. lol

wesleys_mama

Answer by wesleys_mama at 4:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I'm the one who posted the question. Thank you ladies. Me and my two sisters are three of six. They are actually my half sisters and are jealous biotches. Like that. I have a twin brother and we were the last from our mom and dad. My mom had the first four with her first marriage. Big families have a lot of problems sometimes. Especially if there is age gaps like mine. Jealousy too of who got what growing up. I can't help it if I had a better childhood because I had a better dad. Live with it. Gees.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I can't imagine hating my brother or sister. I am the oldest and my sister is the youngest. There is 2 1/2 years age difference between us with a brother in between!!! My sister is my best friend. We can finish each others sentences and communicate without even speaking. We can just look at each other and we KNOW!! Now when we were growing up, we fought alot. Mostly over clothes and who did the dishes last.
    portercreeksis

Answer by portercreeksis at 4:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My husbands sister thinks her poop don't stink besides the fact that she's a slut[36 guys in a year]her home was foreclosed on,she's getting divorced,her house is nasty[health dept. found feces in her son's blood when they did his lead test]and she has the nerve to say her son will never be a"retard like my brothers kids"[my son and nephew have autism]she lives off her mom and takes her for all she's got,and she thinks shes better than the rest of us!please!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2009