I want to so bad!! PIOG

Here's the deal, AF is expected on the 6th. For over a week I have had some serious symptoms- nausea, vomiting, breasts swollen and tender, darkened areolas, tiredness, moodiness, lots of clear discharge, swollen labia, bloating, and tons of cramping (which was quite bad last night). With my daughter I was working alot and missed most of my symptoms, I found out at 4 w 3 d and I was having cramping. So, its been way too early to test, but I have-with $1 tests, all BFN of course. I decided to get some First response tests, a 2 pack. It is killing me to take one now. I should wait until the morning, but would it be just as good if I held my urine for a few hours before testing? I know it could mean nothing, but for kicks, what do you guys think-am I? Don't hit me over the head for asking, just for fun, lol.

lillys_mommy07

Asked by lillys_mommy07 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have always heard that it doesnt matter if its the first morning pee or anytime during the day.

Since you have a 2 pack do one now, and in the morning. LOL

GOOD LUCK!!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• They just tell you to use first morning because its the longest time you have gone without peeing and it allows the hormone to build up so if you hold it for a few hours, I would say 6 or so you shoud be ok to take it and get accurate results. unfortunately period and pregnancy have alot of the same signs and as far as some of the other signs it could be something else.. Just keep calm and test. Good luck!!
    mommyto3rugrats

Answer by mommyto3rugrats at 3:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• If it was me I would test. I am just very impatient.
    Lexi.Mommy

Answer by Lexi.Mommy at 3:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2009