I want to so bad!! PIOG

Here's the deal, AF is expected on the 6th. For over a week I have had some serious symptoms- nausea, vomiting, breasts swollen and tender, darkened areolas, tiredness, moodiness, lots of clear discharge, swollen labia, bloating, and tons of cramping (which was quite bad last night). With my daughter I was working alot and missed most of my symptoms, I found out at 4 w 3 d and I was having cramping. So, its been way too early to test, but I have-with $1 tests, all BFN of course. I decided to get some First response tests, a 2 pack. It is killing me to take one now. I should wait until the morning, but would it be just as good if I held my urine for a few hours before testing? I know it could mean nothing, but for kicks, what do you guys think-am I? Don't hit me over the head for asking, just for fun, lol.

lillys_mommy07

Asked by lillys_mommy07 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait til the morning.
    Seems like it's pretty early to have symptoms...you could be but you might just be tricking your body into thinking you are. I've done that so many times!

do you wanna be pregnant?
    javila

Answer by javila at 3:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Shoot if your this excited and giddy about it and don't mind wasting a test go for it... but you'll be disappointed if your not.. but I wouldn't wait.. thats just how I am
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• im too anxious. you could very well be pregnant. take it after a few hours of holding it or shoot, just take a nap!!! i couldnt wait till morning lol!!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 5:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Well you do have a 2 pack. Take one now and the other in the morning before you go pee. Good luck!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009