Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


What should i do if i think i have a yeast infection,
& im 18 weeks prego?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (3)
  • See the doc. They can give you a scrip to clear it up, but you don't want to misdiagnose or let it go while you are pregnant.

    Answer by riotgrrl at 3:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

  • go to your obygn they prescribed me with a one time pill and that cleared it up

    Answer by maryfer at 4:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

  • Def see your doc but dont get to upset about it, (TMI) but I had one while I was preg and I thought i was the dirtiest person alive but it turns out they are somewhat common for pregnant women

    Answer by Quintensmom at 4:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.