Red rash with white bumps

I was wondering has anyone ever had a red rash with white bumps all over it. It's itchy and spreading. I haven't changed anything for it to be an allergic reaction and I'm wearing nice fresh clean clothes and I shower daily and sometimes twice when I exercise (so it's not hygienic). It's not dry skin, just wondering what else it could be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Health

• Where did this rash first appear?? I have a family medical guide and am trying to identify for u, anything else u can tell me of this would be very helpful, including shape, area of the rash etc.
    Becki.Nagy

Answer by Becki.Nagy at 6:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Try lotion and cortizone
    JoslinIrene77

Answer by JoslinIrene77 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• It started right in between my breast, my bra doesn't actually touch the area and my breast don't touch (I know TMI) The shape is a wide line, it reminds me of a heat rash but it isn't a heat rash (due to there is no heat or anything around)
    Anonymous