HOW MANY SINGLE MOMMIES?/

IM A SINGLE MOMMY.. JUST WONDERING HOW MANY SINGLE MOMMIES ARE ON HERE DOING THINGS FOR THMESELVES WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM THE SPERM DONOR/??

glow201

Asked by glow201 at 4:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm a single mom but get child support
    Anonymous

• I just asked a question like this in Relationships... hehe.

I have been a single mom since my son was born (he is almost 6) besides the 2 years I was in a relationship that ended two days ago by him (not the sperm donor) but never had any help from him or the sperm donor. The father terminated his rights when my son was 1.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• if ur kids sperm donner doesnt pay child support ur kid can sue him when they turn 18 for back child support and will win!!! its what happened to my sister and she works for a law firm
    tbsandoval

Answer by tbsandoval at 6:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• sounds good thanks...
    glow201

Answer by glow201 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Just because he terminates his rights does not get him out of child support....get a lawyer or call child support and get the money your child deserves.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• you rockGo Single Mommies! The two women I LOVE DA MOSTEST are single mommies:  my mommy  (divorced my louse of a dad); and, my sister (cuz her baby daddy is crazy.) "All my single ladies..."

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• muahhhhhhhh
    glow201

Answer by glow201 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• When his rights got terminated, they asked me if I wanted to go after him for the money he owed for child support. The lady told me that if I did go after him, he might harrass me and at the time I felt like it was best to have it all over and done with and I still feel that way. I told her to drop it because I knew that I could do all this on my own and had already been doing it for a year. I am still doing pretty good financially and I am thankful everyday that I can live my life and raise my son without him or his money. I got a happy little boy, I got family and I got strength :) Way to go Single Mommies!
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• AMEN,,,,
    glow201

Answer by glow201 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 3, 2009