kick count

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and recently I have noticed that the baby only has a few hard kicks a day, she has quite a few little kicks, but she mostly just stretches and pushes up on my ribs and down on my hips a lot ... is this normal?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine daughter was like that to. She really never had real hard kicks, but was constantly moving her hands by my pelvic bone. If you are concerned I would call your doctor or bring it up at your next appointment.
    Lexi.Mommy

Answer by Lexi.Mommy at 4:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• You have to remember that as your baby grows the less room there will be to move around...at 24 weeks i get kicked all day, not like my last pregnancy but i do remember as the weeks went it was less kicks and more slow movement.
    meli14k

Answer by meli14k at 4:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I think it's because the baby is running out of room in there! It's normal. About this time for me it was more of a rolling sensation in my belly than a kicking.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• its very normal i am 33 weeks now and my little one does more of a roll or flip then a real kick now you have to remember by this time they are almost head down and their feet are over their butt up side down so its a little hard too move lol
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 4:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• yep, normal.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2009