Kids Party Game Idea's

I am planning my 4 year old son's birthday party. I need help in trying to figure out some fun party games.

Any ideas?

mom858

Asked by mom858 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• Use the old school stuff.. They eat that up now a day, pin the tail on the donkey, a pinata, water balloon race, leg sack race..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Egg and Spoon race
    Knock cans off of a fence/box
    Water slides
    Moonbounces.......
    Anonymous

• Musical chairs! My kids still love this one.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• for kids who are...oh i dont know over 5 or so (you should try this first its not easy... You get a bottle, one that a carrot fits in (we used the old glass pop bottles) you tie a string around the kids waste with a string hanging down the back with a carrot on the end and you have to try and get the carrot in the bottle. Its funny to watch them try!!! I think you do this as a relay race(its been years) also a relay race where the kids hold an apple under their chin, hands behind their backs and take turns passing the apple from chin to chin. this one is especially funny when the kids are tweens and there r both boys and girls they get so embaresed. lol
    lilRedVet

Answer by lilRedVet at 9:31 AM on Apr. 2, 2009