Do you think "leg warmers" would be popular if they were brought back out?

I'm an 80's gal, i so loved my leg warmers back then!

What do you think ladies, would it be a hit if they were brought back?

Would you dress your kids in them, or how about you, would you wear them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah they are back and all the other 80's too!! Finally I can go to the mall and feel young again!!! I can actually know what the music is they're playing in all the stores and sing all the words. My daughter and I were just saying this morning how we wish the high bangs and messy hair do would come back so we would be able to spend less time in the bathroom every morning.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• no.. i wasn't born till 88' so i was fortunate enough to miss all that.... i think they are tacky in this day... in the 80's they seemed to fit right in
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• They are back out...
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• heck ya mama.. Im a legwarmer girl.. I love the eitghes (well not the shoulder pads).. But im with you.. I try to get Dude to dress 80z all the time(i cut his knees out of his pants).. He says "mama but knees are naked".. LOL I say honey that looks so good though.. Nope i want then to wear clothes.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• yeah they might be a good idea up north this year. With the pencil leg jeans they are trying to bring back they would add warmth
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Ditto SandraB383. My college-age daughter has worn some, but I don't know if they are actually as popular as they were in the '80s. If you like them, wear them! You may be a trendsetter in your area.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 4:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I own like 2 pairs its cute every now and then to wear them =]=]
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I hope not..............they are one of the most ridiculous clothing designs I have ever seen. Almost as bad as casual Crocs....................
    Anonymous

• I see 80's fashions coming back right now, especially in more urban areas. I'm just waiting to see someone wearing the t-shirt clips or parachute pants lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My youngest in ballet and has leg warmers, it's used most commonly in dance classes and is sold in many places still, however I nor my children would not wear them lout side dance as we live in a very warm state and only wore them as a child (also of the 80's) over my boots/shoes as a protection from the snow in the state I grew up in.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 5:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2009