• In the Spotlight:

kind of a dirty question..

So I know it's perfectly fine to masturbate while pregnant, but I have heard that if a guy blows into your vagina it could be bad. Well, I like to use hot water as a form of masturbation, like a shower hose, is that still okay? I know this may seem like a silly question but I guess you can never really be too careful, right? So, yeah, will the water pressure hurt anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Really if the water hose is not too strong towards it would hurt the baby then go for it.. and yes if your man does blow inside you that is not good... just be careful
    Anonymous

• blow like from his mouth?? sorry im a little confused why is that bad-i have never heard it before
    Anonymous

• I don't think the water pressure will hurt anything, unless you are dilated.

And the air thing is not about pressure, but about forcing air into your blood stream which can result in death of your baby.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• as long as you dont have the water enter the vagina and just use it as outside stimulation it should be fine.
    Anonymous

• I know that if your man blows in u the air can create an air bubble in the blood for u and ur baby and can be deadly
    tbsandoval

Answer by tbsandoval at 6:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• why would you have someone Blow in your vagina? Does that feel good?! sorry intrested now and I MUST know.
    Anonymous