Quick update (the TMI one)

So doctor says my cervix closed up a bit =[ im now just 1cm dialated and now only 70% effaced..i was 100% effaced and 3cm dialated..and im 37 weeks....

And now i have to drink cold drinks 2 times a day then lay on my left side and count her movement because my baby isnt moving much anymore..

but other than that...the diareahh and pressure is just normal now..so djfhakjhasf

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well I'm sure you just have a lazy bones baby in there. Besides at 37 weeks they are running out of room! Don't worry about what you're dialated or anything like that. That baby will come on their own time! Just try and enjoy the last couple of weeks before you become extremely exhausted. My BMs started becoming looser about a week before my daughter came. Also my nose stuffed up like two days before and completely cleared after she was born. It's so weird all the funny things pregnancy affects.
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 6:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2009