Oprah

If you didn't already, watch "Oprah" today. Valerie Bertinelli, Marie Osmond, and Starr Jones got sooo thin. I am a jealous biotch. You go girls and they all kept it off. They are an inspiration. Don't you think so?

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Valerie and Marie, yes. Star Jones, no. She didn't work at it to lose the weight. She had surgery. Yes she has kept it off but I think it is more inspiring to see someone who worked at it to lose that weight and not have surgery. This is just my opinion.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 4:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Honestly no. Not for me. Star the surgery okay, so what? I feel sorry for her sort of, she looks horrible. The other two not so much either, since they are selling them selves for a commercial product.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• busy momHell, we'd all be that skinny if the ONLY thing we had to do each day was lose weight... I'm not hatin', I'm just sayin'!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 7:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009