Are you worried? :/

This is for the ladies that have already had one child. I went from 130 before becoming pregnant to 180 when my son was born, and I've finally gotten down to 155! I know that I want another child, and my husband's ready to start trying, but I'm scared that I'll be stuck even bigger after the second baby! I guess what I'm asking is, would you wait? I mean I obviously gained too much the first time (I had no idea that it would happen haha), maybe I'll get morning sickness again and that'll help with the last few pounds lol.

ours

Asked by ours at 4:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well. i was 165 before, (im pretty tall) and just before birth i was 220 (yikes) and a week after i was 190. i never lost the rest, got pregnant and had a miscarriage three times. now im about 14/15 weeks pregnant and im probably about 235 honestly. but ive asked around and im told, i can lose weight while pregnant and not hurt the baby. and also ive found workouts for pregnant ladies. you only need to eat 300 more calories than normal for your baby. I didnt know that. if you stay active and fit, and only eat 300 more calories, you should be completely fine!!!! =] good luck!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 4:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Thank you for answering! :] I think I'm just going to eat really good till June and start trying! I never knew that I'd love being a mother so much. Good luck with your pregnancy chick
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2009