Inducing.....

Ok so tomorrow I am 38 weeks and 4 days.....with my DH being deployed and me living alone (I do have a doula but she has another client that she took on at last minute I am her number one priority but I don't want to be here at my house in labor without help) do you think my doctor would consider setting up a time and date to induce me or no I mean I go tomorrow but I am just curious if its worth mentioning trust me I want for nature to take its course...but after meeting with my doula this afternoon I am getting afraid I might be alone in labor

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would deff ask. i think its logicial \..if i was in that position i would....god bless u,baby and soldier!!!!
    redheadsmommie

Answer by redheadsmommie at 5:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• no probably not. and u shouldnt. i was induced but i wa overdue..... wait until baby is ready or you are overdue.
    Anonymous

• you still have 4 weeks this baby could still come in so it is kinda early. dont get induced unless you have major health issues. being induced can make labor longer , harder, it very often leads to c-sections, and episiotomies. can your dh get his deployment delayed as your so close to delivering?
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 5:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Oh no hyper squirrel he has been gone for awhile and will be gone til this baby is about 5-6 months old =[

imjust curious if they would consider it...yeah ive read the usual outcomes...=/
    Anonymous

• They wont induce you unless there is a legitimate medical reason, i.e Toximia
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 6:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2009