At home work for SAHM??

Does anyone know of actual legit stay at home jobs like processing?? Any webstes you can provide?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• take a look at www.tgw247.com.  Legit, debt-free, profittable,  company.  Mesasage me for more info.  Mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 5:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I have a list of WAH Jobs on my site...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I had searched for a work at home opportunity for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I found this team and company! Now, I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. I help set up customer accounts and the company pays me to do so.

If you are looking for a legit work at home opportunity, please let our Work At Home Team assist you! My goal is to help others just like myself find what they are looking for! You will never know unless you ask! Get all the details to make the best and most educated decision for YOUR family!

Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz

MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Have you ever thought about a business instead a job?? Business may not pay tons of money at first but in the long run there will be tons more earning potential then any job could offer. Plus the best part of a business is your the boss!! I have found a business successful for me. I would love to help you if you decide you would rather have a business than a job. Best of luck in your search!
    http://AmmyWilkins.MyWorldResults.com
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 11:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I just got hired for a work at home JOB! I have to pass a background check and go through orientation, but if you want more info. I can send it to you next week once my training is done. Just send me a PM.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If you would like PM me. I work for ChaCha. And can get you started. Basically you log into their site and answer questions from your computer that people text in. You can make anywhere from .10-.22 a question. It does add up.

I have been with them since October 2006. I started after seeing them on Good Morning America. I have been with them through all the changes from Desktop Guide to SMS Guide.

It doesn't cost you anything and you can even get paid when you want.

Remember NEVER pay to have a job
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 9:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2009