how do i find legit jobs working from home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• this is it.   debt-free, profitable, legit company. www.tgw247.com   Make good money, but you will need to do some work.  Message me if you are interested.  Mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 5:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Hi, I am a WAHM and I really like what I do. You can take a look at my website www.freedomathometeam.com/sclark and browse through it. It might or might not be something for you. Good Luck.
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 6:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I have an ever growing list of WAH opportunities and WAH Jobs on my site.
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I had searched for a work at home opportunity for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I found this team and company! Now, I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. I help set up customer accounts and the company pays me to do so.

If you are looking for a legit work at home opportunity, please let our Work At Home Team assist you! My goal is to help others just like myself find what they are looking for! You will never know unless you ask! Get all the details to make the best and most educated decision for YOUR family!

Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz

MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Become a Demonstrator. BUT make sure it's with a product that you like and want to sell. Nothing like trying to sell a product that you yourself are not sold on.
    For me, it was Candles. I love how they can change the way a room feels. (my fav. is Ginger Lime)
    If you have never heard of Gold Canyon the I invite you to visit my web site (or the main company site) and check out what they are all about. A Great Comapny To Work For. Lots of insentives for their demonstrators, and host benifits are great.
    www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    Best of luck and if I can help in any other way, please message me.
    Warm Regards,
    Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Do you want a job or a business? Personally I would chose a business for the flexibility, and in the long run a business will have more earning potential then any job could ever offer you. I don't have any advice to give on finding a job because I have never had an at home job, but I have had experience with home businesses. Some of those experience weren't so good, but I have after tons a research found a successful internet business that I love. If it is a business you want, let my know I would be happy to help you. Best of luck.
    http://AmmyWilkins.MyWorldResults.com
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 11:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Heres a great site with a chatroom in it made by MamaDoesIt, she comes online and answers question often. The site is www.MamaDoesIt.tk

It's a site about not spending money to make money, and not giving out credit card info and all that other stuff scammers try to scam you with. i do it and i highly reccommend it.
    PajamaMama246

Answer by PajamaMama246 at 2:07 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2009