Why do people care?

I turned on the TV today and it seems as if all the news channels have to mention Michelle Obama's Outfit. What she's going to wear to the G20 Summit. I don't get it. She doesn't look that spectacular to me. I don't know. Maybe I don't get fashion AT ALL. LOL

What's the big deal???

Dayija

Asked by Dayija at 5:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Dont you know? What Michelle is wearing could quite possibly cure world hunger.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 5:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• It's only a big deal if people keep talking about it.
    Anonymous

• I don't think she looks that great either and I don't see why everyone is making such a huge deal about her clothes...or anyone else's for that matter. I think its just another way the media glorifies ppl.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Because she's Obama's wife. The woman we should all aspire to want to be one day. Wife of the Annointed One, savior of our country.

You aren't dressing like her yet?
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 5:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Oh Wow! Let me just run right out,and buy one of everything she's wearing! Then,maybe I can make sense of having to deal with them both the next 4 years.
    Anonymous

• Can you say Drag Queen?
    Anonymous

• Ahhh I was just saying this too. This is going to be a long, long, long four years.

Anonymous

• "Oh, is that right President Obama? We are going to all have to work until the day we die, if we have jobs at all, and our children will inherit our debt thats in the trillions already? Who cares- did you see what your wife was wearing?!"
    Anonymous

• drag queen LMAOOOOOO
    Anonymous

• i'm not dressing like her, as i'm still trying to figure out how to change my skin and hair color so I can look just like her...i soooo want to be like michelle in every way possible....(clicks heels three times)
    Anonymous