nursing bra for small breasted women???

i'm looking for somewhere to get a new nursing bra for a small breasted woman that is not going to cost a fortune. i'm in my 5th month right now and i'm a 36A. most nursing bras go down to a 34B. the last time i just used a regular bra and it was so unconfortable and a big hassal when out in public. it also put pressure on my breast and caused a lot of clogging. so i'm not wanting to go through that again and want a better way to breastfeed. any advice???

mommaseyes

Asked by mommaseyes at 5:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You can always special order. Google it.
    Anonymous

• I would at least wait until you're 8 or 9 months pregnant. I bought some bras when I was about 6 months pregnant, and I had grown an entire cup size by the time I had my baby. When I first got preg, I was in-between an A and a B. By 6 months preg I would overflow a B or could fit some Cs, now I'm a full C, small D.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I would wait until its time. Every pregnancy is different, and I am small chested but when I was engorged or full of milk I got up to a C cup, so the 36B that "grows with you" was perfect.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I would just wear tank tops with the built in bra. You can get nursing tanks or really any tank top with a bra built in. I just pull my boob over the top.
    Devory

Answer by Devory at 7:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am a certified bra fit specialist. Ha ha I had to take a class and get certified for my old job. 34B is the same thing 36A. They always say if you can't find your size, go up and cup and down a number or down a cup and up a number. So just get a 34B. Also, get soft comfy ones too that aren't padded or don't have underwire so it won't press up against you. Honestly my favorite nursing bras are from Wal-Mart. They do get worn out faster than other bras, but they are the most comfortable ones I have found. Plus they are cheap, so when you do have to get a new one, it won't break your bank.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am a 34 A when I'm not nursing or pregnant, and around a 34 B when I am. I really like this one: http://www.llliclothes.com/Bras/Nursing-Bras/Wrap-N-Snap.html

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009