baby shower yayy!!!!

My baby shower is this Saturday and I can not wait but I still have a few things to do before then. Baby showers are so special and I think it will be fun.. My baby shower is an April shower/ baby shower. This is the last thing that will take place before my baby is born it just reminds me of how close my baby is to being born. I will be siked to see what everyone will buy its like a birthday all over lol..WILL EVERYONE WHO IS HAVING THEIR BABYSHOWER THIS MONTH OR SOON HAVE FUN AND ENJOY...WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE BABYSHOWR GIRL THAT YOU GOT TO THE LADIES THAT HAD THEIR'S ALREADY AND WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO IF YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER COMING UP?

pregnproud88

Asked by pregnproud88 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• right now they are all driving me nuts no one can agree on a day too do it looks like she will be here before they can agree at times i am due may16 doctors are now saying looks more like may10th they looking at last week of april or first week of may i think that is too close too due date and do not want too go out then and be around annoying people
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 5:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Mine was Feburary 15th. I had a co-ed baby shower (hubbys idea). I was kinda worried about because the guys in our families are rathar unruly, but it turned out great. The guys all took part in the games and we got tons of gifts. The only problem we had was that food went soooo fast. It was amazing though. I hope yours goes well! Have fun =)
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 6:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2009