i know ur tired of these questions but i need advice please....no bashin please

ok i started my pd on the 15th - the 19th and the it stopped but for the past 5-6 days i have been spottin lightly...i will spot all day until the until about more then half the day then at night i will spot again. i also have some light crampin everyday but not all day long ..my question is what do you think it could be? i am callin my doctor tomorrow for an appointment, but i just need some advice about what it could possibly be until then....
thank you and please no bashing.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be mulitpal things.. i suggest the calling the dr. are you on any type of b.c.??? is there any reason for you to be concerned on being preg? when was you last baby born? you may be jsut off squedual a bit too.
    tracymommyof5

Answer by tracymommyof5 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• no i am not on bc..
    yes there is a possiblity that i can be pregnant..my friend is goin to bring me a test today after she gets outta work...if its negative i am goin to have a blood test just to be sure...
    he was born in 2003 but after i had him i was on the depo...i only took 2 cycles of it and then i got off...
    Anonymous

• hmmm.. ya i would do a preg test and go into the dr anyways.. jsut to make sure that there isnt any way of a tubal or anything. def. do the blood work cause they usually can tell from that.. i hope all gets better and you find out. just try to take it easy and lay with your feet up... it will help a bit. but please do go to the dr irregardless!
    tracymommyof5

Answer by tracymommyof5 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009