Your first Boyfriend

Do you ever wonder about your first Boyfriend? Not necessarily a serious one. Even if you had one when you were just kids.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its funny that you asked this. There was this one guy, he wasn't my first boyfriend, but I guess my first true love. We were never sexually active or anything, but boy was I in love w/ him. Anyway, I had a dream about him for the past 2 nights. I haven't heard from him in probably almost 15 yrs or so. However, I did find his page on myspace. Still good looking of course, but has changed alot.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• All the time, he was a interesting guy. ROFL. I am trying to be nice.

But he was a good friend. We were like night and day, but we were such good friends and I was always attracted to him. We were on and off from about age 13 to age 17 or so. lol
    Anonymous

• No some things are just better left in the past :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Not until just now! He was ok, wasnt a big deal or anything and I never thought I was in love with him. Good thing too because he dumped me for another girl because she was willing to have sex with him! I say he was ok because it didn't hurt me too much when he broke up with me. Otherwise I'd probably still be cursing him!
    Anonymous

• Not really. From time to time his name pops into my head and I wonder how he and his wife and kiddos are doing.
    Last time I saw them was when I was in college and that was 15/16 yrs ago so his kids must be close to graduating now...yikes!
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Its funny that you ask this because He just found me on myspace........eeek
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 6:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• sometimes he pops into my head,but it's because of some bonehead thing he did and I'm telling someone about it! I heard he's a real loser,one of these guys who didn't grow up and still wants to act like he's a kid still.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I married mine, so I can't say I wonder about him!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Yep he was my first...I think of him from time to time. Especially when my sister and I reminisce about the good ole days.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• No. I don't have to wonder. He is still working at the same grocery store deli he's been at since we were in the 11th grade. lol. He hasn't gone to school or done anything. And I still see him riding around w/ little skank hoochies. (I wasn't one, though. lol.) We didn't date long & I am so glad we didn't stay together. I still drop by the deli & say hi every once in a while, though.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2009