Did anyone fool their family yet?

Lol I just told my sisters that I was pregnant again and that I am 4 weeks.

Native_Mommy253

Asked by Native_Mommy253 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did,I told my friend and my cousin I was prego, I got them both, My cousin was really excited I feel kinda bad now.
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 6:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Not a good day for joking around here....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My son hid all the shoes in the house. Yeah...not the best joke.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I called my mom last year balling (pretending) saying that I got pulled over for speeding and they found a joint in my car (I used to smoke the bud in my younger years so it was believable) and asked if she could bail me out but that she couldn't tell my boyfriend because he would flip out on me and shit...she was freaking out and and like "oh my god...ok...ok...I will come get you (flippin out) just hold on!!" and I was so into it that I almost actually cried myself....I was in her driveway for the whole phone call so when I knocked on her door after I hung up she flipped out and called me a bitch!!! totally worth it!!! I also told my mom that I had sex with some kid in the janitor closet when I was like 13....not very funny for the first couple of days till she realized I was kidding...lmao!!! I gotta not pull one for a couple years because people are on to me!!!! lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• AP... that was so funny
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 6:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i told my bf i was prego.. but then i felt bad and told him i wasnt and he was disappointed... he wanted me to be i guess lol
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 8:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I told my mom my 16 year old sister ran off with her 20 year old bf and he left her and stole her car in a town an hour away. She freaked and didn't think it was too funny. I did.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009