I want to get my mom (85) a digital frame for Mother's Day? What is the best one?

She's not good with computers.

SuperCalGal

Asked by SuperCalGal at 5:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Shopping

• If she's not good with computers, get any one that you can work with and put all the pics on it for her! Have it be compatible with your computer, so you can update it for her from time to time as well.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I've been searching the Internet all day and think I have found it! Ceiva frames are on sale for Mother's Day at www.ceiva.com Website says my mom can receive the photos straight from my camera phone or by email and she does not need a computer! They are even 20% off for Mother's Day woohoo! Anyone have one? Thanks.
    SuperCalGal

Answer by SuperCalGal at 7:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have a polarid frame. I got it years ago and it was about 150 bucks. Its nice and I enjoy it.

But I agree with Chillemi78, you can really just choose any one of the frames and give it to her with the pictures already installed into the memory stick
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 11:59 AM on Apr. 5, 2009