clomid

do u have to go threw a dr to get it... if so is there anything over the counter i can get to help me???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, you have to get a Dr's prescription for clomid. Not really that I can think of. How long have you been TTC?
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• a year
    Anonymous

• me and my dh tried for 18 months and went for testing at my regular gyn. She did blood work on me and a HSG test. They insert a catheter and run dye into your uterus to make sure you are not blocked. It was painful, but I was blocked and she opened me up, so that is what made it hurt so bad.

Then my blood work showed that I was not ovulating at all. So she put me on clomid after the HSG test and I was pregnant the first month.

Go get yours started!!! ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• you could also buy it online. I dont think you should bc you need to be watched by a doc but someone said she got hers online.
    Anonymous