iI found a bump under my son's right armpit. His pediatrician said its a cyst and not to worry about it because all babies are born with them. My son is 5 months old...should I worry?

noahsmom17

Asked by noahsmom17 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nope
    Anonymous

• my so had a cyst on his neck he got it removed here in the states and did "something" so itwouldnt come back and it did! not only that but he was all drugged up for about 2 days with the stuff they had given him... he went out of the counry and the drs there said it shouldnt have been removed because they could have hit a nerve there and paralized part of him. his dad who is a homeopathic dr gave him this stuff and it was gone in about 1 week... its all natural, he took it i believe once a day... let me know if you want to know more about it...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2009