What's the dumbest thing someone has said to you when trying to insult you?

One time I got into a fight with a girl over a guy (stupid I know but she started it!) Anyway we were arguing and she was calling me all kinds of names and then she came out with "and you're short!" I couldn't help but laugh and that pissed her off even more!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my son was just learning how to laugh, the best way to make him laugh was to kiss him, so I was standing in Walmart, waiting for my husband to grab something we'd forgotten, and was playing with him, kissing him. An older woman came up and said, "You know, you'll make him gay if you keep kissing him like that!" My reply: "I think his Other Mommy will understand!" Her face turned a shade of purple I don't think I've EVER seen! People all around us were dying with laughter. She was livid, and stomped out of the store. My husband loved it. He had to sit down he was laughing so hard.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• LMAO
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• LOL

I was fighting with my aunt and she said I wouldnt live out there in Hoks Bluff. Its so far out in the country and anyways their mascots a eagle. I hate eagles.

LOL ROFL.....makes me laugh right now. I am 30 and she is 41. I told her I felt like I was talking to a 3rd grader and hung up. lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• THAT'S WHY YOU WEAR CONTACTS!! STUPID!! I WAS WEARING GREEN.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• what? wear contacts because they cant tell colors? that doesnt even make sense haha. people are so dumb!! one time me and my step brother were fighting when we were little and i told him he was only as smart as a plant. we kept arguing and he comes back with, well at least im NOT as smart as a plant. it was ridiculous. we still make fun of him for it.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• :

* mommykayti LMAO at that.
    Anonymous

• In school this stupid boy started calling me oval head. WTH does that mean?!
    Anonymous

• I caught DH in a lie one day and he kept refusing to admit it even though I seen him. I said "Quit lying and just tell me the truth!" "I seen you do it!" he still refused. Then I said "Ugh you're such a liar." "What part of: I SEEN YOU DO IT do you not understand?" He turns to me and says "You quit lying." "You are a liar."
    I was like "WTF?" Then I made him feel like the dumb ass he was being.
    He did it because he has a little habit of using my words to try and "get me back" when we argue because he can't think of anything clever enough. So, if I say something brilliant that burns his tail-feathers, and he can't think of anything to beat it because it makes so much since, he will try to use it on me. Then, when I'm like "You just tried to use what I said to YOU on me!" he denies it.
    Anonymous

• Oh and P.S. Women are masterminds at arguing. A woman can reduce a man to sounding like an idiot with nothing to beat her argument against him.
    Anonymous

• I meant to say makes so much sense*
    Anonymous