Ok, I am 9 weeks pregnant, and I'm a size 36 D. I am growing out of my bras and I need to know what size I should go to next and what would be comfortable! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go try them on
    Anonymous

• I went to Victoria Secret to be measured. There are so many of us out there that are already wearing the wrong size. I was, and let me tell you I got a bigger size, and let me tell you, I felt so much better w/ the new one. They will size you, but then say to go a little bit bigger as your boobs will continue to get bigger. Good luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• everyone is different, I never notice mine getting that much bigger.
    Anonymous

• GO FOR A 38 DD OR 38 F EVEN, DEPENDING ON HOW FULL YOUR BREASTS ARE. IT DEPENDS HOW MUCH U GAIN DURING PREGNANCY. I DIDNT GAIN ANY WEIGHT AND I WENT UP A CUP SIZE. THEN WHEN MY MILK CAME IN, THEY WERE VERY VERY VERY FULL AND I OVER FILLED THE F. I HAD TO WEAR TANTOPS W THE BUILT IN BRAS AND LET THEM BE FREE. OR WEAR GRANNY BRAS, THEY COVER MORE AND RUN BIGGER.
    GO FOR COMFORT DONT TO 2 BE CUTE.... ITS NOT WORTH IT.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 6:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• go to a store like Vicky's secret or JCP or somewhere like that, have then measure you then get roughly 2 sizes bigger. You will stay fairly big even after the baby is born so its best to be prepared.
    vamom2be

Answer by vamom2be at 7:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2009