Would you rather be 5'2 or 5'9 tall?

Regardless of what your DH/SO is! No matter what you pick he's automatically taller than you. lol
If so, why?
I'd pick 5'9. I like the long, slender legs/stomach and the fact that you don't store weight like a short person does. You can be the same size as a short person and look in shape while they look chubby. Isn't Tyra Banks 5'10? Oh yea, lol. I'm 145 lbs and she's 160. She looks thinner than me because I'm short and she's tall. Weight distributes on a tall person evenly. Weight goes out on a short person. I compare myself to a marshmallow when I gain weight. A hot dog is thinner than a marshmallow, but it's heavier.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 5'2....I think short women are so cuuuute
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Im 5'7
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• 5'2.....cause I'm 4'9 I don't want to be tall tall but tallER would be nice =]=]
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I'm 5'2 and I loveeeeee being short!
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am 5'6" and I would rather be 5'2"!!! I could wear heels and look taller:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• im 6'0..so i would much rather be 5'9..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• This makes me chuckle... I'm 5' 7" 160 and my fat goes right back to my belly... People ask me all the time if I'm pregnant.... then follow my no with "are you sure..not even a little bit?" ummm WTH?
    I think how you dress and care for yourself makes a world of difference. I have a couple friends who are large girls but they always always always put on make-up and wear clothes that are flattering and in style. They always look great!
    Me I'm always in sweats and hair in a pony wearing nothing but face lotion and carmex...one of my resolutions is to be nicer to me! I look pounds lighter...liter... (whatever) if I take a bit of time and actually get out of my pjs! :)
    So to answer the question...hmmm 5'9" I guess or maybe 5' 2" my sis is and she's adorable. I kind of like me though.
    AligirlP

Answer by AligirlP at 6:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I'm 5'6 an have probs finding long enough jeans for my long legs. And shoes for my 9 1/2 sized feet. I wouldn't mind being 5'2...as long as I was skinny/average sized. But if I were 5'9 & my 145lbs were stretched out, I'd be skinny & I could be a model...or a Rockette. lol.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I'm 5'4 and wouldn't want to be any taller no matter how much taller Hubby would be.... The girls I grew up with were all taller than me and hated it. My sisters were also taller than me and always said they wished they were shorter.. So again, no I like me just the way I am,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 6:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I'm 5'11" and for the most part I enjoy being taller rather than shorter. It was a bit more challenging to find a guy that was taller..but I did, he is 6'3"
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2009