Going on a trip any suggestions ........ leaving in 2 hours...

I'm flying to Virginia by myself with my daughter ..... im kinda scared but i need to do this to save me n my hunnys realtionship, I'm visiting a friend there, has anyone been on a plane with an infant ?

Her pediatrician said its ok , any suggestions?

momma2harmony

Asked by momma2harmony at 6:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I went on a plane with a 3 year old while pregnant. It was hard. I won't lie to you. But so much better than any other possible mode of transportation.

I think she would have been a LOT better when she was an infant. I took her by train when she was 10 months old and she was an ANGEL then. :)

You can do it, It will work out. Every child is different, but just try to have a lot of things to keep baby busy with toys and a bottle or binky while you are ascending or descending to help reduce pressure. (if you are nursing, it's good to nurse during takeoff and landing)
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 7:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2009