What should I do?

Today is mine and my finace's anniversary. I want to play an April Fools joke on him but I don't know what to do. I always go all out but I am 36 weeks pregnant with twins so I can't do alot. He's at the gym. I want to call the gym and have them announce over the speaker I'm in labor but I think he'll have a heart attack lol. I want to do something funny but I don't know what. I also have been acting like I forgot our anniversary all day..but I want to get him good. After the gym he's getting my snow tires taken off so he won't be home for a few hours so I have time..what should I do?? HELP ME LADIES!!

twinmommy2009

Asked by twinmommy2009 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lol the gym idea sounds HILARIOUS and just because im mean id do that lol (even though my husband would probably ring my neck when he got home haha)
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• How about telling him you've secretly have had a thing for the ladies... and was waiting to tell him after the baby was born but can't keep it from him any longer & want to perpare him for what's to come...
    Anonymous

• You gals are evil! :)

Does he get along with your mom? Tell him she's coming to stay with you until the baby's born.

Or tell him you're having twins...........
    Anonymous