Does anyone know anything about taking the clomid and what I should do if it keeps making me sick and a stomach pain?

What all does clomid do I know it varies in some people.

Smithsinfer_09

Asked by Smithsinfer_09 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I took Clomid for two months and it only gave me headaches. I have two friends who have also taken it. One didn't have any side affects and the other had terrible. She said she felt like she was stoned. She stopped taking it because it made her feel so awful. If you are still taking it and keep getting stomach pain talk to your doctor. Hope this helps
    Katiejoy492

Answer by Katiejoy492 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• my third month of clomid I felt like the room was spinning I was so dizzy. it didn't bother me enough to stop though. My doc said it was very painful to have sex when she took it. if it's to where you can't stand it then maybe you should contact your doctor. Do you have PCOS also???
    robibaby

Answer by robibaby at 3:04 AM on Apr. 2, 2009