I am not sure if I should skip the third month of clomid or take it what should I do?

unsure

Smithsinfer_09

Asked by Smithsinfer_09 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Why would you skip it?
    Anonymous

• I stopped taking it. I have two months of leftover Clomid in my medicine cabinet, but I didn't want to continue with it.
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 8:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Don't skip it I got pregnant on the 3rd month. 50mg
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I got pregnant on the third round of clomid too. I know it can be really frustrating at times when those pregnancy tests come out negative. I was trying to concieve for four years. Two years of fertility treatments. I wanted to give up hope many times, but I knew in my heart I really wanted a child. We finally had her, but sad to say she's an angel right not. We are very shaken but when we heal we are going to try again. Never give up hope. It was sad what happened but we still look at her as a miracle and a blessing, out sweet baby girl. If you ever need to vent message me.
    robibaby

Answer by robibaby at 3:00 AM on Apr. 2, 2009