has anyone had this happen befor?

has any had there due date changed and your weeks were told diff?? y is that??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did with my first pregnancy. I went to have my ultrasound done and they said that I was 3 weeks less then what was originally thought. So they moved my due date three weeks later. It was because my period was not on a regular 28 day cycle. I was on an every 6 weeks schedule. So that threw off their guessing priginally.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 6:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• The only reason normally for O.b. to change your due date is an irregular last period.
    Becki.Nagy

Answer by Becki.Nagy at 6:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Mine changed 3 times during my pregnancy.

Its based off of different things. Your Last Menstrual Period, the size of the baby at your first ultrasound, and how large your uterus is in the middle of your pregnancy...many things are used to measure the length of your pregnancy, and not a single one is fullproof.

If you had a blood test done that told you how far along you were, I would go with that.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Mine got moved up 4 weeks from the original date.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 9:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2009