I am always tired!!!

Always, always, always! I seriously have zero energy at all times, what is wrong with me?

Iheartmamahood

Asked by Iheartmamahood at 6:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Health

• Maybe you need iron?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Could be hormone imbalance, could be your thyroid, could be depression.....lots of things contribute to extreme fatigue.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Probably a nutritional thing, Eat good. Take some good supplements. Message me and i will tell you what I use.  Gives you energy and makes you feel human again. 

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 6:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Do you drink enough water? You could be chronically dehydrated. I know it sounds weird but lack of water and dehydration can make you seem EXTREMELY tired although you sleep all night you still wake up tored and yawning all day. I had this happen and I read an article about this and drank 3 bottles of water back to back, the next day I was fine. My body needed the water so now I try to drink as much as I can everyday.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 10:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I have the same problem and it seems to be getting way worse. I have been to numerous docs and been tested for everything that can cause fatigue. I eat well usually and stay hydrated. But the only thing that seems to help me stay awake a little more is exercise, or going for walks. It wakes me up just enough to get through the day. But I would still see a doctor if this is a new symptom. Good luck!
    princesslbc83

Answer by princesslbc83 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• O try a multivitamin!! It will help balance anything your body is missing, and this may work for your energy issues!
    princesslbc83

Answer by princesslbc83 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2009