flutter flutter

you know how when your legs muscles spasms and it doesnt hurt it only does that jumping thing? well my uterus had been doing this spasm fluttering thing for like the past 5-6 weeks but there is no pain but i do get the cramps in my lower back and feel like im gonna start my period other then that i have no pain. have any of you ever had this? i am 8 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am almost 6 weeks and I have the same thing. I've read the more kids you've had the sooner you feel movements and stuff...not sure how true it is, but it sounds like it could be...hmmm
    Mom2SavRynShai

Answer by Mom2SavRynShai at 7:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• When i first found out that I was pregnant I had pains like i was going to start my period and i talked to the doctor and he said it was normal. I am 19 weeks now and you will feel all diffrent pains and aches and little flutters. If it concerns you always talk to your doctor, thats what they are there for. Hope it helps.
    Mom2B44266

Answer by Mom2B44266 at 2:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2009