just wondering!

im just wondering if its normal not to have morning sickness. im six weeks pregnant and nothing yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• consider yourself lucky then because it may not ever come or it could come later on everyone is different
    Anonymous

• Every pregnancy is different. With my first, I had NO morning sickness at all. WIth this pregnancy, I had it horrible! Count your blessings if you have missed the morning sickness part! You're lucky!!!! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Yea, it's normal. I guess it depends on what gender you are having on how much morning sickness you going to have. Every pregnancy is different. When I was preggo with my boy, I had NO morning sickness what so ever. I was one of the lucky also. The only time I got sick was when I ate some chili. I guess my boy didn't like chili! LOL!
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 6:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• It's normal. I had no morning sickness at all with my son. It was great! I'm pregnant again now and I am sick all the time.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I didn't start  morning sickness with my daughter until I was 3 months, but it wasn't bad at all so I don't think  gender has anything to do with it. I'm about 7 weeks now and feeling nauseous all day long.  The only thing that is appealing to me is cereal.  I've read that it has to do with the amount of progesterone your body is producing.  The more you produce the more sick you feel.  Take care!

Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 10:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2009