do you use proactiv?

Does it work for you? Is it worth the monthly fee? How much do you pay and how often?
OR
If you dont what works for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Pro activ SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I liked proactive but found the walmart version AcneFree works just as well..it is cheaper and no monthly fees.

both can dry out your skin if you use them every day so I alternated. I used my proactive (or acnefree) one day and something a little less drying the other days (clearasil foaming face wash) if you have worse acne (or during that time of the month) you may want to use the proactive (acenfree) daily or even twice a day.

LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I was on proactives thing for 6 months before I switched to acnefree
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Used it forever and it never really made a difference. And they make it impossible to cancel or speak to a rep.
    Anonymous

• I purchased it for my dd for christmas. A waste of money. Sulfer soap cost 1.00 a bar and its better than anything on the market =)
    serene1

Answer by serene1 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Hated it. The only thing that works for me is Murad. I had tried EVERYTHING you can imagine, and nothing worked. I even had a dermatologist and paid hundreds and hundreds of dollars for things that never worked. Murad is affordable ($60 monthly) and it cleared my face up quickly and I had severe adult acne. I also now wear Bare Minerals and that helps too, and is also affordable ($60 every two months).

happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• The Clearskin Professional Line by Avon is similar to Proactiv but my customers say it works better, its less expensive and you can buy the products seperately and as you need them. I use it and what I love best is that it works but doesn't dry out my skin. It only took about 4 days before I say a big difference. Give it a try at www.youravon.com/dhullum through that link you can get free shipping with code fsany GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• my sister and brother used it an it work for them really good
    R3DR0S3

Answer by R3DR0S3 at 12:55 AM on Apr. 3, 2009