Have you had a recent break-up?

I just need a little cheering up and I think that others who are going through a break-up, no matter what the circumstances were also need some support and cheering up :)

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 7:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • how about some encouragement from someone who has gone through many breakups? None of them seem to be easy but what i tell myself is to embrace what was and accept what is then look forward to what will be. I like the saying ppl come to us for a reason and a season. You didn't really break up, your season with that person was just up. that's all. Appreciate what you learned from your time with your special person. Take lessons learned to the next relationship or to simply help you be a better you.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• as long as your with the wrong person you will never find Mr. Right so a break up is just an opening to something better
    R3DR0S3

Answer by R3DR0S3 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 3, 2009