Wife Swap

Would you ever subject yourself, husband, and kids to that show? I love that show but its CRAZY. They take extreme opposites and put them together. Its insane how crazy these families are. If youre a Wife Swap fan, whats your favorite episode?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• Oh jeez....if we were on it, they probably wouldn't be able to televise it!
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I love the show! I wouldn't ever do that with my family though, a little too extreme for us lol! I don't know what my favorite episode would be, I like so many!
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 7:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I love WifeSwap...I don't think I'd take my hubby on it cause he wouldn't be able to function right without me but I would've loved if my parents did it (if it were around when I was growing up).

I think my fav episode would have to be (so far) the 100th episode. I loved how they brought the kids too. It was funny.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I love wife swap. I don't really know about a favorite episode. I really liked the one with the devout Christian family and the Atheists, that was a good episode, and the one with the anti military, unpatriotic family too. It always interests me to see how people the complete opposite of myself live. BUt no, I would never put my family through it lol! Who knows they may get someone that makes them eat raw meat like the one i saw on reruns this week where the family only ate raw meat and raw food. Yuck, my kids would NEVER eat raw chicken!!!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Its a good show, it really does show how people live opposite. but it gets scary sometimes when the new wife collides with the husband. I always think there is going to be violence!
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I love that show but will never subject my family into the torture!
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 12:58 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• love the show. i joke with dh that im gonna call them knowing they do opposites so he would have a women who works 24/7 no time for family he job is # 1. so he can see what its like from my end. careing for kids, cooking cleaning and having 10 mins in the am to see how my cafemoms are doing. lol. i have to say so far last weeks episode was just to funny. that lil boy all upset about the food. "we could play hide and seek and i would never find u your too skinny" lol. even dh was laughing..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:37 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• no i wouldn't. I would love to see the show husband swap. What really gets me about the show (I do watch occassionally) is you sign up knowinh they will pick the most extreme opposite of you. Hey need ratings right? And then say oh I'm not going to do this or that and get mad. My husband and I agree though that some go on and totally disrespect their houses (basketball in the living room, repainting ) and I feel that is wrong.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I LIKE THE SHOW BUT I COULD NEVER DO IT IF I  DIDNT HAVE KIDS  MAYBE BUT ITS NOT FAIR FOR THE KIDS

R3DR0S3

Answer by R3DR0S3 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 2, 2009