job hunting

Anyone else having trouble getting a job? I cant even find a toilet scrubbing job =[
I do have job I do a couple days a week,but schools gonnaa be out soon I'd like some work so I dont crazy around the kids..

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 7:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Become A Demonstrator
    Have the extra money you need or own your own business you've always wanted. Gold Canyon is a great company. The finest candles that I have ever tried. They also carry a all natural line of cleaning products called Homeology.
    If you are not familuar with GC, maybe hosting a catalog party. This way you can see if you like the product while earing Free stuff. It's pretty simple, I mail you some catalogs with order forms and you invite your friends. They place orders, you take their orders and payment, mail them to me and I place those with GC and the product ships directly to you. Check out my web site www.mygc.com/mariannecorns to read up on who Gold Canyon is and view the many products they offer.
    I hpe this helps you.
    Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Where are you applying and how many job applications are you filling out? Are you going dress 1 step above what the job would require? Like if its business casual you wear a suit. If its walmart you could do nice slacks and a shirt.

Have you tried long term care facilities for laundry/housekeeping? Have you ran a paper to clean houses on your own? If someone had an ad in the paper for cheap housekeeping and DH was working that week then I would probably take them up on it.

The jobs are there you just have to put in double effort because it is an employers market and they can now be picky without worrying about not finding someone. People who were at the big companies are all looking so it puts employers in the drivers seat.

Good luck and post a little about what you have already done so we can try and help.
    Anonymous

• I understand completely. I actually started my own work from home business. I only work maybe 15 hours a week and the hours I choose to work, are scheduled around my kids. I have 4 aged 5 and under so my days are full. That's why I found this great "green" wellness company that I partnered up with, they helped me get started. I got started for less than $30 and it's nice to have my check come in every month. Now I don't make millions but I am contributing so that my husband isn't doing it all. If you are interested, check out my website www.familiesrok.com. If you have 30 minutes to spare, morning, afternoon or evening, we can discuss the details.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 10:26 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I just got hired for an at home job. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for though. I have to go through a background check and orientation, but I'd be more than happy to give you more info. once I'm trained. Send me a PM.
    If you're looking to get out of the house and you like dogs, try checking out a dogsitter to see if they need any help. I found one locally that pays $12 an hour and only requires you to work 2 hours a day!
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2009