Could i be pregnant? what are th chances??

so i am completely mortified because i havnt had a cycle for 34 days and i have never been more than a day or two late...if i did unknowingly conceive it was in late december so i would have to be about 13 weeks pregnant. i had 3 periods since then but they were all very light. ive been having a lot of headaches and feeling nautous but i dont know if its all in my head....when i lay down at night and feel on my tummy its like i can feel little movements and flutters...but i dont know if this is all in my head. with my first son i had 2 periods and didnt suspect i was pregnant untill i was about 11 weeks. what do you think??? btw, i took 3 tests with my first and they were all negative so i dont think i carry a high enough amount of the hormone for the test.

momand17

Asked by momand17 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmmm the doctors might be able to do a blood test on you
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 7:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• have u been trying to get pregnant?? it could be a mind game, but GOOD LUCK i hope everything works out!!!
    Anonymous