When is it really the right time to starting on a second baby?

My Husband and I want to start on our second child but, something always comes up that makes me think twice.. I've been actually trying for the past 3 months and nothing.

angelrcm23

Asked by angelrcm23 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The "right time" is different for everyone. Hard to say what's right for you when we don't know the circumstances.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• There is no right time as there are pros and cons to having a baby right after the first or waiting a few years. Only you can decide what's right. Can you handle 2 kids in diapers? Get it over with. If not, maybe wait till the first child will be more self sufficient and even helpful.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My son's 4 yrs old about to be 5 in july he's very helpful and can tend to himself. Just am worried.. thinking to much about what if it gets harder cause of work and money problems.. im confortable right now. i just want my son or kids to suffer..
    angelrcm23

Answer by angelrcm23 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I hope you mean you *don't* want your kids to suffer! lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• we're going to be better off at the end of the year than we are now (its guaranteed. . military rank gets higher)
    so we're trying now. but its always hard to know when its the best time.

Good luck
    Anonymous

• thank you.. and omg yes i ment "DONT SUFFER" i was writting to fast..
    angelrcm23

Answer by angelrcm23 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Yeah i was worried about how things would turn out.. I do not want my son to suffer or my upcoming child..(for whenever that happens).. I've been so stressed too with some much bs from a crazy person. It's affected me as well. but maybe would be better a few months ahead than right now.
    angelrcm23

Answer by angelrcm23 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2009