Has anyone took Hydroxicut? And if so did it work for them?

mammaboyz113

Asked by mammaboyz113 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I lost ten pounds in one month on hydroxycut hardcore, but I also worked out and cut waay back on unhealthy stuff...

it also made me jittery, my hands would shake really bad. I was uncomfortable...

I now know that were it not for the hydroxycut i wouldn't have lost much because I have an underactive thyroid... once I got on thyroid meds I started losing weight as well... but pregnancy and nausea probablyu affected that...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 8:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• You can lose weight with the natural vitamin I take , let me know if you like more info? Many moms have and are losing weight. . Read my journal posts.. My sponsor lost 10 punds with no exercise..
    Have a great evening!
    Jen
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I've tried it but keeping with a steady diet it didnt work for me..so if its a ture fact I couldnt say..
    mspac

Answer by mspac at 8:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i tired it and it gave me the jitters, i like slimshots, they work great and its all natural ingredinets unlike hydroxcyut
    Anonymous

• i lsot 60 pounds on hydroxicut. but i walked 3-5 miles and worked out at least 5 days a week. i bdrank a crap load of water, over half my body weight in ounces of water. water is a key in weight loss. i did start getting headaches that made my hands go numb and made me throw up and i havent been taking them to lose weight again. but i think i had reactions to the birth control i was taking as well. but it did work for me. remember losind weight isnt a diet, its a lifestyle
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 1:56 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If you work out as well yeah.. the hardcore not the stuff from walmart
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 5:34 AM on Apr. 2, 2009