can't feel the baby

I am 19 weeks along with my second baby. I felt my first baby kick at 17 weeks, and I still haven't felt this one move! I heard that usually, people feel the second one before they felt the first, so I was worried. Has anyone experienced this? Should I be concerned?

IlovemyNicholas

Asked by IlovemyNicholas at 8:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far are u? I just started feeing my boy kick yesterday and im 20 weeks Ive read that it happends anywhere between 17-23 weeks, I wouldnt be worried, wait another 2 weeks or so. but if ur really concerned call ur OB
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 8:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• With my first (a boy) I felt him kick at 18 weeks along. This is my second pregnancy and it's a girl this time I didn't feel her kick until about 22 weeks. And even now at 32 wks 5 days she dosen't move a whole lot. You may just have a really laid back mellow baby in there!
    GabbyP.

Answer by GabbyP. at 8:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am having the same problem, so at my last visit i talked to my OB,and she said that "each child is different-and it is still early and the baby is small,"  no worries momma..it's normal.I must admit thought that other part of me still worry a bit.

busykids

Answer by busykids at 8:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2009