Which bouncy seat do you suggest?

There are so many available, which one did your baby like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I suggest FP's Rainforest bouncer. It has motion, music and lights. Plus the vibrating soother (which my kids always hated).
    Anonymous

• my son liked the one that vibrated. i think it came from walmart. i have learned from experience, dont spend your money on the really expensive ones because the ones that arent so expensive work just as well if not better :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• We have a Fisher-Price one that's ok, but a small baby can't reach the toys that hang down. On a trip we borrowed one from a friend that had toys that were within her reach at 4 months, and she liked that a lot (that's the age they start to grab for things). But I think they're all fine. Go with something not too expensive... you never know if your baby will like sitting in one at all. I really recommend the playmats that have them lying on the floor with toys hanging down. Both of my girls spent tons of time on those, from very young till they started walking.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 8:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• We have the hoppy days bouncer and my little girl calms down the moment we put her in it but it does it batteries. She is 5 weeks old and we are on the 4th battery
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• They all have their neat features that make them unique. Ultimately it comes down to what features you like the best for your baby; and the price you are willing to pay. have fun shopping!!
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009