HELP?????????????

my husband gets on the internet and looks at gay porn constantl,he isnt gay, we have been married for over 20 years, is he sick or what is it?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I like to watch other girls and I'm not a lesbian....I just think all people are beautiful...
    Anonymous

• I think he needs counseling IMO. That is not normal...if he is not gay...which I am on the fence about.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• He probably likes men...or he wouldn't be looking at it.. I am not gay but I like to watch girl on girl.
    Anonymous

• I say he's either gay..sick...or just extremely bored. If there's one thing that is worse than a porn watching hubby..it's a gay porn watching hubby.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I think he is a closet gay. My husband is as straight as they come & he would NEVER do that ... it would make him sick ... I would be very worried if I were you ... he (and you) needs help FAST
    Anonymous

• There have been a lot of even high profile people lately who have been married, had children, and turn out that they were gay the whole time ... I hate to say it but I think that's what you are dealing with ... good luck to you
    Anonymous

• I like porn, but don't really care for girl on girl because it looks so phony, like they are afraid to touch each other and barely do. It just looks so staged. Anyway, typically a man will not look at gay porn if he's not gay. Maybe he has secret desires he is afraid to share with you, or is embarrassed to?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• straight man dont watch gay porn if he likes it ,its because it turns him on, in my opinion his gay maybe his just afraid of telling you but his sure showing you...
    R3DR0S3

Answer by R3DR0S3 at 12:51 AM on Apr. 3, 2009