• In the Spotlight:

Did Jodi already post this one?? lol

Three kids come down to the kitchen and sit around the breakfast table. The mother asks the oldest boy what he’d like to eat. "I’ll have some fu**ing French toast," he says. The mother is outraged at his language, hits him, and sends him upstairs. She asks the middle child what he wants. "Well, I guess that leaves more fu**ing French toast for me," he says. She is livid, smacks him, and sends him away. Finally she asks the youngest son what he wants for breakfast. "I don’t know," he says meekly, "but I definitely don’t want the Fu**ing French toast."

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My kid told my mom last weekend when he couldnt' get his bubbles open " I hate this shit" I think he got it from his daddy, but my mom died laughing.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• hahahaha i guess i will just have eggs :D
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My son one morning when he was like four I asked him what he wanted for breakfast and he said "those g*dd**n pancakes like you gave me yesterday"
    I immediately told him not to say that and it was a bad word. I still to this day have no idea where he heard that.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2009