Any good April Fools?

My DH gets off late tonight but before he gets here I'm going to hide his PS3 and Widescreen TV. Then I'm going to keep the door wide open and go to our next door neighbors until he gets home. So then it would look like a break in. I thought about it and he might flip. Hopefully he don't call the cops but if he do I guess I gotta tell them April Fools too.

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 8:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When i was in the 2nd grade the office lady got on the pc and said the kitchens power was out everyone with lunch boxes please come to the office so we can divide the lunches for everyone sure enough about 200 kids went to the office and they were laughing and yelling april fools... ugghh.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My husband is in hosp. I tried to get him to add red juice to his urine container as a joke on the nurse, but he wouldn't do it.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My husband just got home from Iraq in November and we had twins in January (R&R babies). They are my parents' 8 & 9 grandkids. I called my mom earlier and asked her what she thought about #10? She was like who? you? I was like yeah. She asked what my husband thought about it and I was like he doesn't really have a choice now does he? She asked how far along I am and I told her about 4 or 5 weeks since it's April Fool's Day!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 9:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Today I taped the sink hose button down. Then I asked my husband to rinse off a plate, and when he turned the faucet on he got squirted with cold water!

It was funny. I'm still waiting for his revenge though......
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 10:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I told hubby I was knocked up. He belived and freaked. He was like I'm happy but It sucks. He was like we can't afford another kid right now, we only live in a 2 bedroom.

I also told my mom my 16 year old sister ran off with her 20 y/o boyfriend. She freaked. I told her she called me and said her bf left her in a town an hour away and she called me to come get her.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2009